Saturday, October 18, 2008

South Carolina

I just had a wonderul chance to go back to South Carolina to visit with my good friend Lori Stowe, her husband Greg and their two children. I was able to spend four days with them. It was so good to be able to catch-up, relax and spend some quality time getting to know Graham and Mallory Kate . While I was there I was also able to visit with more wonderful people who touched my life while we lived in SC - the Saunders family, Grant Bumgarner and his wife Gina, the Newcomer family and one of my old students, Vaughn, and his family. I taught Vaughn in 3rd grade and he is now a Freshman in HS. Where has the time gone? He is still that same little boy I remember and loved so much six years ago, but now he towers over me! :) Thank you all for making my trip so special and meaningful. You have all touched my life over the years and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done. I miss you all!